North County Cricket Club is looking for a Juvenile Secretary to support the youth cricket section. The role of the Juvenile secretary is to oversee training with coaches, organising matches and liaising with Cricket Leinster match schedules and results.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Work with coaches organising training sessions, finalising teams
2. Liaising with Cricket Leinster and respective clubs to organise Juvenile fixtures
3. Working with the club to ensure the ground is available for the match and the fixtures don’t clash internally with other matches
4. Work with team managers and parents organising matches, switching players, getting to the match location (Away match), etc
5. Liaise with other club rep’s on match schedule, rules, etc
6. Ensuring safety of young cricketers by checking the team has all the equipment for the match.
7. Ensuring the pitch is ready for home matches
8. Ensuring the match is properly recorded via scorecard and the results are shared with Cricket Leinster
Anyone interested in the role should be aware that matches takeplace for younger kids on Saturday and/or Sunday mornings.