The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of North County Cricket Club will take place at 8.00pm, Monday 21st November 2022 at The Inch.
The AGM is a mandatory yearly meeting of the members of the club to present and discuss the past year's activities and to elect new Committee members. Agenda of business for the meeting is:
• Minutes of previous AGM
• Presentation of financial reports
• Presentation of the Annual Report
o Club Captains
• Election of office bearers
• Senior & Junior Cricket Matters
• Facilities & Ground Work Matters
• Any large changes to the club that may require a membership vote
This is everyone’s chance to have a say in the future of our club, all senior members can vote on the proposals which shape the way the club is run. All members along with Juniors and their parents are requested to attend. Key items for discussion will be club finances, including setting subscriptions and match fees and election of officers.
Please make every attempt to attend the AGM. It is your opportunity to influence the way in which the club is run.