Following the announcement by An Taoiseach on Thursday, North County have decided to cancel ALL club training with immediate effect until March 29th. This is in the interest of the safety of all club members. We will continue to monitor the situation and issue updates accordingly.
Our Spinathon planned for this Saturday is also deferred. We are proposing to tentatively reschedule for April 11th (Easter Saturday), subject to review as events progress. It is proposed all sponsorship received will carry over and we can review/amend the cycling roster in advance.
Thank you for your support and understanding in these challenging times, and we wish safe health to all our members.